Golf GPS Scorecard My-Scorecard-Screen

My-Scorecard-Screen 



  • There are 2 ways to go to My-Scorecard-Screen 
    1. Under Current-Map-View-Screen, press "My Score" menu button will go to the current game scorecard, My-Scorecard-Screen.
    2. Under Game-List-Screen, click the list item.


  • My-Scorecard-Screen provides information on:
    1. Date
    2. Course Name
    3. Total shot counts
    4. Total Put counts
    5. Total Penalty counts
    6. Hole no.
    7. Par 
    8. Score and Put per hole
    9. Club used for every shot (PE means penalty, PT for putter) 

My-Scorecard-Screen























  • Click on every list-view itemwill transfer to Historical-Map-View-Screen
Historical-Map-View-Screen





















留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

GGS V1.5.0

Golf GPS Scorecard V1.5.1