Golf GPS Scorecard Version 1.3.2
Table of content
- Version 1.3.2
- Version 1.3.1 Documentation
- New Feature for Version 1.3.2 - Google 3D Map
- New Feature for Version 1.3.2 - Export CSV
- 6. New Feature for Version 1.3.2 - Lanscape mode picture
- Change Log
1. Version 1.3.2 : 2013/02/02, SAT
- New feature
- Support new Google 3D Map on "historical-map-view-screen", now you can select using original Google 2D Map or Google 3D Map.
- Export your scorecard as CSV file and share with friends.
- Add "Return Main Screen" and "Back" option menu item on almost every screen to let you return to Main Screen directly or previous Screen.
- Support "Simplified Chinese" version.
- "my-shot-screen" now supports for landscape camera mode to take picture when record shots.
- Next version, I will enhance the user interface of "my-shot-screen" when screen rotate to landscape camera mode.
- User interface enhancement, for example, the animation effect when you tap on the "shot" at "historical-mp-view-screen".
- Enhance "Traditional Chinese" version wording.
- Bug fixed.
- Fix opening camera issue. (I think, this issue is because the user's android device seems not to have a back-facing camera.)
- First, find all the camera the device has.
- By default, open the back-facing camera first if we have the back-facing camera.
- If no back-facing camera or fail to pen it, then try to open the front-facing camera if we have the front-facing camera.
- If opening both back-facing and front-facing camera are failed, then pop an android TOAST message to notify user.
- Record your every shot with
- Current GPS position.
- Which club you used.
- Taking fairway picture from the view of current GPS position.
- Calculate and show distance (without slope / with slope) between shots.
- Tracking your every shot by GPS position on "historical-map-view-screen".
- Searching your historical games ever created.
- Game STATS.
- Sharing screen(scorecard, live leaderboard, map-view, STATS... ) snapshot with friends via Email, messaging, Google+, Facebook, and even What's app, Line and so on.
- Live leader board.
- Player map view, find player Geo position on "player-map-view-screen".
- Measure distance between current Geo position and the point user clicks on the "current-map-view".
- Support Google 3D Map.
3. Version 1.3.1 Documentation
Documentation for Version 1.3.1 please reference here
4. New Feature for Version 1.3.2 --- Google 3D Map
|The Google 3D Map global setting, if checked , when transferred to "historical-map-view-screen", it will use the new "Google 3D Map" as default.|
|Click on the "marker" will show the "info window" to display the shot detail information .|
5. New Feature for Version 1.3.2 - Export CSV
|From version 1.3.2 , on "scorecard-screen" and "historical-scorecard-screen" provide the "Share CSV" option menu item to export the score into CSV file and share with friend.|
|Here is the exported CSV file.|
6. New Feature for Version 1.3.2 - Lanscape mode picture
|Here is the landscape mode picture taken from "my-shot-screen"|
7. Change Log
Golf GPS Scorecard change log, please reference below link
- Start a new game
- Historical game review