Golf GPS Scorecard - Start
Once clicking "START" from main-screen,
1. Golf GPS Scorecard first check is there is a CURRENT GAME ever created THAT day,
- If not, it will pop up a dialog to let you create a new game.
- If the CURRENT GAME exists, it will go to current-scorecard-screen to begin (or resume) the game.
- Golf GPS Scorecard always stays at the most recently created game, the CURRENT GAME. One can create several games per day but there is one and only one CURRENT GAME.
|New game dialog|
Click on "hole-item" will go to 2D or 3D current-map-view-screen depends on your setting
2. current-map-view-screen buttons
- Click on the left most button(the camera icon) GOLF GPS Scorecard will detect current GPS position and go to my-shot-screen to record shots. GPS need time to locate better position, better to have time to wait for it. GPS accuracy depends on lots of factors, like weather, your phone (GPS hardware) and so on.
- If you are using 2D current-map-view-screen, except the button, you can also tap on the GPS signal dot (the white-blue-dot) to go to my-shot-screen to record shots.
3. current-map-view-screen hole and Par
- Hole no. comes from previous current-scorecard-screen, it can not be changed on current-map-view-screen.
- Click on the PAR digit will increment the PAR by 1 and from 3 to 6 repeatedly.