Golf GPS Scorecard - Update or Delete shots
Like record shots on current-map-view-screen, you can UPDATE or DELETE them too
1. From 2D current-map-view-screen
- The "man with pin icon" on the screen represents the shots you ever recorded that hole. Which also provided the clubs, GPS accuracy and altitude information.
- Click on it will go to my-shot-screen.
|The man with pin icon represents the shots you ever records.|
2. From 3D current-map-view-screen
- There are "arrow", "ballon-like" icons represent the shots you ever created that hole. The "arrow" icon is the first shot that hole. And the yellow "ballon-like" icon is the last shot.
- Click on the icons will show up the "picture-window" which provided the clubs, GPS accuracy, altitude and the picture.
- Click on the "picture-window" will go to my-shot-screen.
|The arrow and ballon-like icon represents the shots you ever records. And the picture-window provides detail information.|
3. Now we are at my-shot-screen, you can delete or update current shots
- UPDATE current shots, just pick up clubs as record shots and press OK button. Then the update is done.
- DELETE current shots, just DO NOT pick any club and press OK button. Now Golf GPS Scorecard will pop up a dialog to with 3 button on it.
- OK button, This is for the situation Chip-in or HIO, you do not need record any club on this GPS position.
- Delete button, This will DELETE current shots.
- Cancel button, if you come to this by mistake. Press it will do nothing and back to my-shot-screen.