Golf GPS Scorecard - Live leader board
Live leader board and player map view
Live leader board
- Only the scorecard-screen provides the Live leader board option menu item and only during current game, you can press it and go to live-leader-board-screen.
- On live-leader-board-screen, first press the "Find Round" to find if any round exists now.
- If found, click on the round found will join in the round.
- If not, press "Create Round" will create a new round and join it.
- After joining a round press the round-title on top of the live-leader-board-screen will refresh the current leader-board result.
- The round name is constructed by (1)date + (2)course name + (3)player name who create the round. Player created a round needs to notify other players the exact round to join.
- Below is the Find current rounds result, only the round created that day are found.
|Live leader board|
Player map view
- On live-leader-board-screen, press the "Player Map" option menu item will go to the player-map-view-screen.
- Players can see each other on the play-map-view-screen.
|Player map view|